Sunday, January 4, 2009

More thoughts on 2009

More goals to accomplish in 2009:

*Start and Finish my T-shirt quilt
*Cook more and Eat out Less
*Try at least 1 new recipe a month (that's progress for me!!)
*Walk 30 min or more at least 3 times a week
*Rough draft the 3 books in my head
*Research book publishers (seriously)
*Start on online bookstore--which will hopefully become a "brick & mortar" store one day!
*Find pictures for all the frames from our wedding


I think that if I put these out in the open, I will have a better chance at accomplishing them! For one, I can go back and read them and for two, I know that many people will have read them and wonder if I am checking them off my list or not. I expect ya'll to ask me often throughout the year where I am at on my goals. Of course if you have any advice or suggestions I am open to those, too!!

No comments: